Our technologies reduce contaminants in lakes and ponds and foster a healthy aquatic ecosystem through ecological sound and proven solutions.
The BioHaven® Floating Treatment Wetlands (FTW) restore contaminated waterbodies to health using the same basic principle as Mother Nature, harnessing plants, microbes and the natural formation of biofilms. The floating islands remove excess nutrients and pollutants from ponds and lakes without chemicals. At the same time, the islands harmonize with the natural environment and enhance fish and wildlife habit. Read more...
Advanced aeration with Bubble Tubing™ and bio-augmentaton with Bacterius™, a line of natural and beneficial microorganisms, offer complementary or stand-alone environmentally sound solutions to improve water quality in lakes and ponds or in industrial sites for leachate and wastewater treatment.
VITA Water Technologies, serving Western Canada, is member of a network that successfully installed worldwide over 6,000 floating islands in the last decade, improving ecosystems in many watersheds.
All our technologies, developed by expert teams from research institutes have demonstrated achievable results and multiple benefits:
- Low capital cost, minimal maintenance
- Robust, long guaranteed durability, proven in harsh Northern climates and in tropical regions
- Fast and easy install
- BioHaven, modular, in standard or custom designed shapes, available from 2.5 m² to 4,000 m², remain in place during ice-up.
- Bubble Tubing custom lengths, four standard dimameters
- Bacterius bio-augmentation tailored to your specific needs
- Environmentally safe, low impact installations
- Read more BioHaven / Bubble Tubing / Bio-Augmentation
Joint Venture Announcement with Clearflow Enviro Group - October 10, 2014
VITA Water Technologies and the award winning Clearflow Enviro Systems Group have entered a Joint Venture to provide an integrated solution to improve and maintain water quality in stormwater ponds. Clearflow technology addresses soil and water challenges. The technology separates suspended and colloidal pollutants, metals and toxic materials from water prior to entering the pond. The Clearflow technology in...Read more …